Gold Mine Guesthouse
Location: 80 Gill St, Nundle, NSW
Welcome to the Gold Mine Guesthouse, the perfect place to get away from all of life’s pressures and take in the natural wonders of regional New South Wales. Located in the heart of Nundle with five bedrooms and sleeps up to 16 people. The Gold Mine Guesthouse is owned and operated by locals Warren & Megan, who have a love for the historic building and a desire to share it with you.
Book online for our best rates and no commission www.goldmineguesthouse.com
Accommodation in the heart of Nundle, catering for:
- Property Features
- Fully equipped kitchen for self catering
- large open plan living area
- beautiful verandah
Located above the Mount Misery Gold Mine Cafe and close to all amenities
- The Living area has reverse cycle air conditioning, dining area, Reclining lounges, TV, kitchen.
- The GOLD BULLION room, offers an en-suite with a beautiful claw foot bath tub, a queen bed, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning, and a window nook for quiet relaxation.
- The GOLD LEAF room, offers a king sized bed and a single, full sized bathroom with spa bath, air conditioning, private access, tea & coffee making facilities, kitchenette and a beautiful window seat for relaxing with a view of the surrounding mountains.
- The GOLD DUST room, a spacious and cosy room with a queen bed, tea & coffee making facilities, air conditioning, This room has an en-suite/shared bathroom and window nook to enjoy the beautiful views of the village.
- The GOLD INGOT room, has a queen bed and one single bed, air conditioning, a shared bathroom and tea & coffee facilities are available.
- The GOLD NUGGETS room, this room has three single beds, air conditioning and a shared bathroom.
- All guests may enjoy a cooked breakfast in our cafe
Rates and Info
- Gold Bullion room (en-suite), $135 per night
- Gold Leaf Room ( full bathroom) $155.00 per night
- Gold Dust room(en-suite/shared bathroom) $125 per night,
- Gold Ingot room (shared bathroom), $110 per night
- Gold Nuggets room (shared bathroom), $75 for 2 guests & $130 for 3 guests
Hours: 8.00am to 6.00pm – 7 days
Address: 80 Gill Street, Nundle, NSW 2340
Email Address: email@example.com
Fully equipped Kitchen for self catering, with tea & coffee provided.
Ideal for Groups, families, couples & great for craft retreats
Spacious, comfortable, affordable
Arrived to the guesthouse to be greeted by our wonderful friendly hosts , sat down and enjoyed a lovely coffee and a hot chocolate great staff nothing was a problem for them made our stay perfect room were well set out and nice and warm , great museum there to learn about the gold mine era, a couple of steps and your at the pub with other attractions not far away , can’t wait to go back and do some fishing and gold panning , cheers guys we had wonderful breakfast 🍳 as well highly recommended
The window seat. The rustic nature of the building. It was just a lovely and relaxed atmosphere.
A very special place, lovely room with ensuite, bath and very cozy comfy bed. I felt as if everything was provided for, breakfast was spectacular! I love the Gold mine museum in the building, I love the history, loved the share area with a kitchen and lounge room. A very relaxing and comfortable stay.
The GOLD BULLION room
The GOLD BULLION room, offers an en-suite with a beautiful claw foot bath tub, a queen bed, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning, and a window nook for quiet relaxation.
The GOLD LEAF room
This is our most luxurious room, offering a king bed and single, a full sized bathroom with spa bath, air conditioning. Beautiful views from the window seat to enjoy the country aspect and quietness. Kitchenette is included with tea & coffee facilities, your own separate entry & parking. The king bed also splits into 2 singles.
The GOLD DUST room
This spacious room has a queen bed and ensuite/shared bathroom, air conditioning, tea & coffee facilities, a cosy window nook, (the best place to read a book), with views of the surrounding mountain range, this room is perfect.
The GOLD INGOT room
This room has a queen bed & a single, air conditioning, shared two way bathroom. Tea & coffee facilities in the fully equipped kitchen, enjoy the living and dining areas, off street parking included and our beautiful verandah.
The GOLD NUGGETS room
This room has three single beds, catering for the kids or a few adults, air conditioning, shared two way bathroom. Tea & coffee in the fully equipped kitchen, enjoy the living and dining areas, off street parking included and our beautiful verandah. This room is $75.00 per night for 2 guests, $130.00 for 3 guests.