An Arts North West on Tour Pocket Productions Presents
TOURING APRIL-MAY 2021 – A HOMEGROWN NEW ENGLAND PRODUCTION
- Date: 17th April
- Time: 7.30pm
- Venue: The DAG Sheep Station, Nundle
- TICKETS: $20 (ph: 67693 486 for bookings)
Written and Performed by Natasha Soonchild. Directed by Gwenda Blackwell.
With pre-show performance by special guest musician John Krsulja.
A one-woman show set in the Wild West offering an intimate, unique and pared-back theatrical experience enhanced by compelling music, lighting and sound effects.
Shootin’ Sadie is like a story by the fireside but more – the audience is treated to one woman performing multiple characters on stage, narrating her own story of adversity and triumph through the entertaining and accessible prism of the Wild West genre. Sadie’s journey is one of adversity and strength revealing the moral compass that guides her conscience.
She has true grit.
Contact the venue for more information including performance times and ticketing.
The show will tour the North West region on the following dates:
- Thursday April 22 Australian Poetry Hall of Fame, Guyra 0423 478 656
- Friday April 23 Currabubula Hall 0427 000 633
- Saturday April 24 Kelvin Hall 1800 KOALAS
- Thursday April 29 Yetman Hall 0400 970 866
- Friday April 30 Deepwater School of Arts 0431 269 104
- Saturday May 1 Uralla Central School 0412 424 718
- Sunday May 2 Old Church Tenterfield 6736 3500
More information visit: http://www.artsnw.com.au/event-calendar
TOURING APRIL-MAY 2021
Written and Performed by Natasha Soonchild. Directed by Gwenda Blackwell
Pre-show performance by special guest musician John Krsulja